Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 13 of 13

Thread: An ebay Seller We Can Trust!

  1. #11
    Senior Hostboard Member Steve Mac's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 5th, 2006
    Posts
    732
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    18 Post(s)

    Post

    I wish Bill the best. His speakers are nothing short of superior in a world filled with garbagey, gimmicky nonsense. Thanks GPA!

  2. #12
    Inactive Member gamalot's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 2nd, 2006
    Posts
    535
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Darn! Weather in OKC sounds wonderful, LOL

    That OK cause I don't think I need a job dealing with all the Moorons on ebay anyway.
    You sure can reach alot of people but it is a mixed bag for certain. It's a place I think we all love to hate.

    Gary

  3. #13
    Senior Hostboard Member
    An ebay Seller We Can Trust!


    Old Guy's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 23rd, 2003
    Posts
    6,359
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    62 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by valhallax:
    just added billatgpa to my favorite sellers. droolin' over the northern electric 515's...
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">An interesting piece of trivia is Western Electric owned 44% of Northern Rlectric (now Nortel) till 1956...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
This forum has been viewed: 28131802 times.